(To buy original art, you can see what’s currently available here)
If you want to commission me for commercial work (i.e. for book covers or magazine illustration, or whatever), then please contact me, stating where, how, and for how long you want the image to be used for (the licence). If you’re not sure about these things, don’t worry – we can discuss licensing options when you get in touch.
I am currently OPEN for personal (non-commercial) commissions. Please note: unless otherwise agreed, no private commissions may be used for commercial purposes (ownership of the original does not include any copyright licence). Below are my standard prices, and differ according to size, amount of detail, and medium (black and white, or colour). Prices do not include postage (please contact me for an estimate). Colour commissions are digital, and come as a print to accompany the black and white physical artwork (colour prices include cost of producing print – if you just want a digital copy, please contact me to discuss). To get 5% discount on sales and commissions (in addition to any other offers that I occasionally run), sign up to my newsletter.
- (1 fig) 4 x 3 inches: Single subject, head/head and shoulders only, no background = £20 (bw)
- (1 fig) 6 x 4 inches: Single subject, head and shoulders/upper body, no/minimal tonal background = £40 (bw), £55 (colour)
- (1 fig) 8 x 6 inches: Single subject, head and upper body/torso, no/minimal tonal background = £80 (bw), £120 (colour)
- (1 fig) 12 x 8 inches: One figure, no/minimal tonal background = £120 (bw), £175 (colour)
- (2 fig) 12 x 8 inches: Two figures, no/minimal tonal background = £150 (bw), £215 (colour)
- (full comp) 12 x 8 inches: More than two figures, or any sort of detailed background (regardless of number of figures) = £180 (bw), £255 (colour)
- 12 x 17 inches: Since prices at this size can vary greatly according to detail, please contact me to discuss. As an indication, prices begin at £160 for black and white and £230 for colour, and go up from there according to the amount of work involved.